Monday, May 4, 2009

Tricia Huddas & Co. Real Weddings - Great Shot of Katie and Wade


Katie and Wade were married on Saturday at The Mansion on Forsyth Park. They were a really special couple. The groomsmen cried during the ceremony which is always a good sign. But I think the warmth and love that this couple share was actually captured perfectly in this shot - captured by Teresa from Memories n' More Photography, and staged by the afternoon breeze. Katie's chapel-length veil was picked up in the gentle cross-current and seemed to hug Wade.
I'd also like to mention that Wade is a musician and he professionally recorded acoustic guitar versions of Canon in D and the Wedding March for use it the ceremony. They were the prettiest versions of the songs I've ever heard. It's so amazing when talented people include their craft in the wedding festivities.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I've ever met a more laid back couple. Love these two!

    ReplyDelete