Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Patterned Bridesmaid Dress

I am, generally, a fan of the patterned bridesmaid dress. You don't see it very often! And I understand the difficulties of keeping a tight look among many attendants, and so on... But as part of the right wedding, I'd love to see all of the bridesmaids in different patterned dresses.


JCrew Marbella Lorlei Dress and JCrew Printed Erica Dress in Clementine

Do you have pictures of a real wedding in which the bridesmaids wore interesting floral patterned bridesmaids dresses or dresses with different patterns? If so, send them along to us at info@triciahuddas.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am too a gin fan of patterned bridesmaid dresses.. Its really great to see all of the bridesmaids in different patterned dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already started to look for an outfit for my baby's baptism. At their bridesmaid dresses with sleeves section I found these gorgeous dresses.discount gowns

    ReplyDelete