Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Including Man's Best Friend

Just a quick post today, to show you something that made me smile yesterday and will hopefully do the same for you!

I was surprised and flattered, as always, to get a little "thank you" package in the mail from an April bride...side note: I can't believe it's June, her wedding seems like it was yesterday. And check out her stamps...

Those are their 2 beloved Corgis! Let's face it - animals are a part of the family. It's often very hard to have them involved in the wedding, but if you think small there are certainly ways to keep them in the mix. These are from stamps.com.

Following the same train of thought led me to dig up this picture from the With This Ring blog of a great table number idea that involves the family pet.

What a great way to keep your pet in the hearts and minds of your guests! They do so much for us, why shouldn't we make a place for them in all that we do... For example, my dog is currently warning me about, and protecting me from, the presence of the landscapers that have been cutting our lawn every two weeks for two years! How thoughtful of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment