Wednesday, February 4, 2009

'Cause 2 outta 3 ain't bad...

I know that it possibly makes me sound like a bad person, but I'm not the biggest fan of children in weddings. Ugh, I know, I feel mean even saying it. Yes, they look adorable all dressed up, and I know the tradition will not go away, but it's a lot of work for the parents...it's terrifying for many of the children, I could go on and on. That said...

Check out these handsome ringbearers from a wedding we did at the Harper-Fowlkes house! They were pretty much a best-case scenario. They were all buddies, they looked adorable in the outfits that grandma made them, and they weren't afraid of the wedding planners :) When I was chatting with the gentlman in the top right of the picture, before his walk down the aisle, I asked him if he had a girlfriend...and he said "Yes, my Mom." Too cute.

I just had to share that anecdote and this great photo by Teresa of Memories N' More Photography here in Savannah. But I should note that our reluctant little friend who hasn't left the landing yet, in this picture, never did. I guess 2 outta 3 ain' bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment