Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tricia Huddas & Co. Real Savannah Wedding: Michele and David, Part 1

Michele and David were married on my birthday (early September, go Virgos)! From my first meeting with Michele on, I knew that I would be ok with working on my birthday. She was sweet, funny and getting married to David after 25 years of knowing one another! Their story gave me goosebumps. It's obviously a long story - taking place over the span of 25 years, practically a lifetime - so I can't share it all, but allow me to share my favorite tid-bit...
Michele and David were on the track team together in high school. As Michele tells it, Dave was a total "hottie" with a full head of bleach-blonde hair (it was the 80s). She had a huge crush on him and would pretend to swoon and faint into the arms of her girlfriends whenever he walked by. She still giggles like a teenager when she talks about it. Unfortunately, David's military family moved before Michele could make her high-school crush known. But, as you can see from their beautiful wedding photos below, she eventually got the guy!

The happy couple got together at the Avia Hotel for some daylight pictures with DVB Photography's Kelli Boyd before their 7:30pm wedding ceremony at St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church on Wilmington Island. There wasn't a dry eye between Michele and all of her bridesmaids just in anticipation of their first meeting!

The pictures of David, and Michele and her daughter - Alysha - are especially touching. Dave has always been very involved in Alysha's life, so it was so special to make their new family official.


No comments:

Post a Comment