Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't get me wrong - Modern Wedding Stationery is also Fabulous

I was certainly not being exclusive with yesterday's post. I love classic and traditional, but I love modern too. Fortunately, I'm no longer a bride and don't have to make these choices.

When I got married 3 years ago, my friend Brooke designed my wedding invitations. At the time it was a side thing for her - what she loved and hoped to do professionally someday. Today, Brooke is a designer for the amazing Two Paperdolls custom boutique. And I just had to share this modern letterpress design from their blog, Louella Court. My wedding was in Philadelphia, and if I had to plan it again now, these would be the invitations...


1 comment:

  1. That's a sweet and swanky invitation. It's got a little art deco feel with that mid-century modern appeal, so it's not too "modern"... Thanks for posting it! And letterpress is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete