Monday, August 17, 2009

Tricia Huddas & Co. Real Savannah Wedding: Amanda & Jeremy Part 3

We wanted to feature a few of the details from Amanda & Jeremy's wedding now that you have seen the beautiful couple. She went with a very simple and chic white color palette featuring classic white rose bouquets, black bridesmaid’s dresses, crystal candelabras in the ballroom accented by crisp white linens and candles – beautiful!

It was such a beautiful set with a mix of square and round tables and a large head table that sat the bride and grooms family. It was truly a spectacular wedding – and I love the table mix of square, rounds and banquet style – it is exactly what I have planned for my wedding and I love the set once I saw it. That is the nice thing about being a wedding planner – I get to see some of my ideas before my wedding day!

Also, we addressed one of our Forsyth Park brides most common concerns about how do I make sure everyone doesn’t see me before I walk down the aisle. We used cute paper umbrellas that the bridesmaids held, and one by one as they walked down the aisle, they dropped their umbrella – and slowly, the bride was revealed. It is hard to really see in the pictures, but it was a super cute reveal!

Cheers to Amanda and Jeremy!

Photography by Memories n More.

No comments:

Post a Comment