Monday, August 10, 2009

Tricia Huddas & Co. Real Savannah Wedding: Amanda & Jeremy 2

Check out how beautiful of a couple Amanda and Jeremy - take this external beauty and multiply three fold for their internal beauty. They were such a gracious, loving and friendly couple. Their friends and family were so happy for them, and you can just tell how great a couple is when their guests can't stop gushing about them to anyone that will listen.

This is a classic Savannah ceremony in front of the sought after Forsyth Park Fountain. On any given Saturday you will be able to either see a couple weddings happen or you will see wedding party after wedding party stop for wedding pictures. I think I noticed at least three other brides during the 3 hour permit time that I was in the park for Amanda’s wedding!

I absolutely love black and white images, so as I was working on the second post for Amanda and Jeremy, I was naturally drawn to the images that Memories n More provided that were in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment