Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tricia Huddas & Co. Real Savannah Wedding: Tricia & Danny

Yes, This is the first post on MY wedding - I was married this past May to my love, Danny! Many of my clients, friends and colleagues have been asking and asking when I am going to post about my wedding! Well, Ainsley gave you a sneak peak with her picture from the wedding, but I promise to share more pictures and details. I will give you this sneak peak today, but will leave you hanging while I fill you in on some of our weddings that we are behind on. Don't worry, I have a goal to get caught up soon, so I will show and share with you all the great details, vendors and pictures of my own wedding.

I think it is great to have been a wedding planner for 5 years prior to getting married. I know what it is like to plan an event and be emotionally involved, but now I have such a deeper understanding and great respect for my brides. I don't think that my experience would have been the same had I been a "bride-turned-planner" either - there is just something about doing a job for so long and then to personally experience it, it just gives you such a greater understanding.

First, here is just a sneak peak at my wonderful husband and I on our wedding day - and stay posted... you WILL want to hear about our honeymoon...

1 comment: