Friday, February 5, 2010

Tea-Length Wedding Dress Crush

My husband and I were sitting side-by-side on my couch a few days ago as I was rummaging through my google reader. A few short wedding dresses caught my eye and I remarked to my husband that if we ever get married again (we not I...that's very important in such a conversation), I would wear a short dress. After all, we both agree that my legs are one of my better features, and I would be well-served to keep them exposed.

The conversation however, took a turn to discuss whether it would really be right in the church where we were married. Not a question of appropriateness...just looking out-of-place. My conclusion was - well, it would depend on the dress.

Lo and behold, I stumbled upon this photoshoot on the Daria Bishop Photography blog and the dress neatly fit itself right into my scenario. Isn't it sweet?


The Josephine dress by Stephanie James Couture is, I guess, not really short - it's tea-length. I'm normally not a fan of this length, but I can't imagine this dress another way. It's traditional and un-traditional all at once.

Take a look at Stephanie James' blog for pictures of some of the cutest brides I've ever see together on one blog. I honestly just have a crush on these tea-length dresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment