Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tricia Huddas & Co. Real Wedding: Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine

I just received my issue of the Summer 2009 Martha Stewart Weddings and it has me so excited for the next issue to come out - Fall 2009, due around August or September. I had the pleasure to work with Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge to plan her April 2009 Savannah wedding and it will be featured in the Fall Issue of Martha Stewart Weddings!!!

The wedding and reception were absolutely spectacular, and the local vendors, as well as the Martha Stewart team, were all so great to work with that I know you are going to be blown away! I wish I could tell you all of the details and show you pictures, but I have to keep my mouth shut until the issue comes out so you can all fully enjoy the beauty of this event as it was captured by the pros. Grace, of course, has magnificent style; and her wedding truly reflected her and Aaron's personalities!
I will remind you when to go and buy the Fall issue once it comes out; until then, you can read the blog history on The Brides Guide where Grace chatted about her wedding planning- just search for Grace Bonney or Design Sponge on the blog!
PS - go buy the summer issue while you are at it - it is full of great DIY projects, perfect in today's economy!

No comments:

Post a Comment